Flooring board Oak Ash -
- The board has the right geometry, humidity 8-12%.
- Coating of oil-waxes by special technologies
Floor board can be given any color from the existing wide palette -
From whitewashed to moraine and black oak.
Tolerance in width and thickness - 0,5 mm
Tolerance on length / - 2mm
Quality - A B C:
- Side A: clean, - without kernel, without knots, color and structure uniformity, not sorted by color
- Side B - without core, without knots, natural color scheme, different shades are acceptable,
- Side C: - - natural color, healthy core (0-100%), natural color gamut, different shades allowed, restoration of defects
In addition (separately to the proposal)
- Morenic Oak Effect - 4 € / m2
(Minimum 80 m²) - To achieve the smoky tone of natural oak, special treatment is used
- Broaching - 3 € / m2
Using a special brush from the top layer of the tree, remove the soft fiber. As a result of this treatment,
clearly defined notches and strokes appear on the surface.
- Coating with natural oil - 8 € / m2
The process of impregnating the board with environmentally friendly parquet oil (Italy)
Allows to strengthen and protect wood from external influences.
Penetration depth 0,5 mm
Art-Wood coating - 12 € / m2
(Two colors) - Manual surface treatment of the floorboard is a complex
Multicolored toned with oil wax.
Additional characteristics of parquet
Additional characteristics of the board
Grade of the floor
A / B
500 - 2400